A worthy choice for your PC upgrade
- + PCIe 3.0×4, NVMe1.3 interface
- + Sequential Read Speed : up to 2,300 MB/s
- + Sequential Write speed : up to 1,500 MB/s
- + HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- + TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- + Energy-efficient
- GIGABYTE Gen3 2500E SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & 3D NAND flash.
- Sequential read speeds up to 2300 MB/s
- Sequential write speeds up to 1500 MB/s
- GIGABYTE Gen3 2500E SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5″ SATA solid state drive.
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
Power Saving While Operating
SSD Tool Box
Comes From High Standard Test
Reliability You Can Trust – 3 Years Limited Warranty
** TBW (Terabyte Written): the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
*** 3 years or 120TBW, whichever comes first.
**** TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard.
GIGABYTE Gen3 2500E SSD
|Capacity*||Model||Sequential Read MB/s**(Up to)||Sequential Write MB/s**(Up to)||Random Read IOPS**(Up to)||Random Write IOPS**(Up to)|
|500GB||GIGABYTE Gen3 2500E SSD 500GB
|1000GB||GIGABYTE Gen3 2500E SSD 1TB
* Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Real useable capacity may vary by models.
** Speeds based on internal testing. Real performance may vary by models.