Experience unprecedented speed for system start up, game loading and more at up to 7000 MB/s read speed with this new generation SSD, powered by the latest PCIe 4.0 controller and ultra-fast DDR4 cache. The thermally-optimized heat spreader maximizes reliability and minimizes throttling, with low profile for fit even under the graphics card. And an easy-to-use SSD Tool Box lets you monitor the SSD status, optimize performance, and secure-erase data.
- AORUS Next Generation PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD
- M.2 2280 form factor
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Capacity: 1TB
- Seq. Read Speed: up to 7000 MB/s
- Seq. Write speed: up to 5500 MB/s
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- AES-256 Encryption Supported
- Thermal Throttle protection
- NAND Flash: 3D TLC NAND Flash (1200 MT/s)
- High Efficient Heat Spreader with Nanocarbon Coating
- Controller: Phison E18
2nd Generation PCIe 4.0×4 Controller
The 2nd generation PCIe 4.0 controller PS5018-E18 deliver sequential read/write up to 7GB/s with 3D TLC NAND Flash. The E18 controller is built with the advanced 12nm process ensuring sufficient computing power. Also it supports up to 8 NAND Flash channel with 32CE, DDR4 SLC caching and meets NVMe 1.4.