- The warranty period will be as indicated next to each item on the receipt.
- Warranty on items apply as per the manufacturer or their agents only.
- Warranty on items apply for “carry-in service” (i.e: all items should be brought to a Redline Technologies outlet for warranty / service claims). **
- A specific warranty claim period is not guaranteed, however we will try to facilitate replacement parts at the earliest time to ensure your satisfaction / business continuity.
- Manufacturers (and their agents) reserve the right to replace/refund/repair or replace with a different model.
- Warranty cover applies for manufacturing defects only.
- Warranty does not apply for physical damage (including burn marks, corrosion, pin damage, scratches, spilled liquids etc) or force majeure events.
*In case of a warranty claim/inquiry, or troubleshooting, contact our technical division on 011 2 505 181. Our support staff will guide you towards a solution. **When bringing in items for warranty claim, always produce your proof of purchase. Warranty will not be provided with no proof of purchase. **Always bring the original packaging with serials intact